- Simon Says Stamp Sweet Days stamp set (February 2023 kit)
- Spellbinders Playful Koalas
- Round Die (stitched die was used here).
- Ohuhu Markers – Browns (for the dark chocolate) WG09, WG4. For the Koala and lighter chocolate, WG70, WG90. Koala nose, WG4. Blue, BO70 and BO80. Green G44o G470. Orange, YR170 and Y4. Red, RV350 and RV320. Yellow, YO70 and YO80. Pink (cheeks, Tummy and Frosting) EO10 and EO30.
- INKS – My Favorite Things Ink in Tropical Teal, Ripe Raspberry, and Lawn Fawn Sunflower. Gina K Amalgam ink.
- Glossy Accents
- Neenah 80# or 110# cardstock
- A4 card base in white. I used Neenah 110#
- MISTI or other stamping platform.
- Paper Trimmer
- Foam tape
- Dimensional foam squares
- Blending brushes or foams
- Die cutting machine
Cut a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of cardstock and stamp out the candies, strawberries and doughnuts. On scrap cardstock, stamp koala and bird; color and cut out. Color the images on the panel then fill in with small hearts, dots, and stars from the SSS stamp set. Cut a circle in the upper area of card panel. Place on card base and line up the tree stamp on the left hand side of the circle opening to see where you want it. Stamp the trees. With blending brushes (blue and yellow), lightly blend color for sky. I used what was left on my brushes from a previous card. Color trees.
Add foam tape to the back of the panel and adhere to an A4 card base (premade is fine) with trees stamped and colored on it. glue down bird and with dimensional foam tape on Koala, place In the lower right side of circle.
With a scrap of white card stock, stamp the sentiment in black ink (Gina K Amalgam). Place in lower right corner and upper left corner, overhanging the circle opening.
Add glossy accents over all the candies and anything that should be shiny (chocolate coating, candy, frosting, etc.).
Give it away!